Recipe: Green Thai Mango Salad

Staying in Thailand on Holidays you'll smell and see mangos everywhere, I read that actually the Thais rather the green mangos, for their good and plenty flavor.
At our stay in Cha-am Beach..we discovered near to the Hotel a Restaurant called "Family Restaurant" who belongs to Rene & Rodil, 2 very sympatic and nice Brothers.
There I tried for the first time a Green Thai Mango Salad.. prepared by Rene's wife (She's the best Thai
cook I've even seen, no joke!) So I went back home and tried my best to get this amazing taste back in Switzerland.  
So herewith my version from the delicious Green Thai Mango Salad..
(Green Thai Mangos can be find at Asia suply Stores.)
Restaurant Adress: 
Rene Alonzo
854 Soi Suksamer
Petkasem Road
Cha-am Petchaburi 76120
(near to Holiday Inn Hotel)
Enjoy:)



 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Copyright by Women are Glamorous. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.