20 Beauty Tips to getting ready for a great Weekend!

Beauty Tip #1: Have cracked feet? Put Vicks Vapor rub on them before bed. Cover with socks.
Beauty Tip #2: Tend to your cuticles. Use Vaseline or olive oil every few days to make sure they stay soft.
Beauty Tip #3: Put your perfume on first and then your lotion. Your scent will last longer.
Beauty Tip #4: When applying facial moisturizer, be sure to circle pat upwards. Never pull down on your skin.Beauty Tip #5: Primer is important. It’s not just an add on. If you are in your 30s or older… be sure to apply prior to foundation.
Beauty Tip #6: Go to sleep with a clean face. Wash your face with soap, apply toner and then go to bed. Don’t add night cream unless you absolutely need it. Your skin needs to breathe.
Beauty Tip #7: When applying moisturizer, bring it down to your breasts. You have to cover your entire neck. To be safe, I always also cover the part of my breasts that are outside of my bra.

Beauty Tip #8:  It’s an oldie but a goodie – drink water. Lots of it.
Beauty Tip #9: When you blow dry your hair – do not flip all the way over to add volume. Push your hair forward from the back of the top of your head. That’s where you want the volume – not by the base of your neck.
Beauty Tip #10: Masks are your friend. Do one at least once a week. If you have the time, aim for 2 or 3. Don’t have money to buy one? No problem! Make one at home using the food in your kitchen. There are plenty of recipes online to choose from.
Beauty Tip #11: You deserve to take care of yourself. Remember that. Beauty Tip #12: Want to make your eyes pop? Line your bottom lids by your tear duct with nude eyeliner. It will push out your mascara and make your eyes pop.
Beauty Tip #13: Don’t be afraid to mix foundations. I use two different colors to come up with my color.
Beauty Tip #14: I know those baby wipes are really easy to use, but don’t use them to take off makeup. They are bad for your skin.
Beauty Tip #15: Dry shampoo is your friend. If you haven’t started using it yet… you are missing out. 

Beauty Tip #16: It’s not only about black or brown when it comes to eye makeup. Get purple, green or gold! It will make the world of a difference.
Beauty Tip #17: Laser hair removal works and it’s the best thing since sliced bread. It will change your life!
Beauty Tip #18: Tinted moisturizer is a great product. I wear it 90% of the year. It’s a two-in-one for busy moms and gives just enough coverage to get through the day.

Beauty Tip #19: Don’t go to the bathroom without wearing mascara. It’s like clothing for the face. You can’t leave your house without it.
Beauty Tip #20: Want your manicure to last a little longer? Apply clear polish every few days.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to 20 Beauty Tips to getting ready for a great Weekend!

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but
I find this matter to be actually something which I think
I would never understand. It seems too complicated and
extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Have a look at my web site http://Www.Birdproduct.com/Groups/wasserfeste-mp3player/

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

Stop by my blog post HTTP://Id.Org.za/author/GeriNOT

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was a really wonderful article. Thanks for providing this info.


My web site :: übersetzung spanisch deutsch pons

Copyright by Women are Glamorous. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.